We Are a Hunter Douglas Warranty Repair Center!
The window blind and covering business is a fashion-driven industry! This means things are constantly changing. What was available last year may no longer be available this year! Blind manufacturers, unlike car manufacturers, do not put out a steady supply of parts to maintain their older or out of production products.
Here are some guidelines to help you determine what types of repairs we can perform on your blinds or shades.
Hunter Douglas POWERRISE motors are warranted for 5 years.
THE OLDER POWERRISE VERSION WAS DISCONTINUED IN 2009.
POWERRISE shades 2009 or older we can no longer fix as motors are no longer available.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Designer Roller Shades by Hunter Douglas
Some vertical blind head-rails can be repaired. Others are not cost-efficient to repair, so you would be better off replacing them. We really need to see them to evaluate them. If they were purchased at a retail store, off the shelf, you are better off to replace it. If it was custom ordered it may be repairable. If you can bring it into the shop we can evaluate it at no charge.
- Replace broken traverse cord (restring)
- Replace broken or worn tilt gear
- Replace broken stem or carrier
- Replace broken connector tab
This includes wood blinds, faux wood blinds, and aluminum mini-blinds. 1″ plastic mini-blinds should just be replaced, not repaired.
- Replace lift cords
- Replace broken tilt gears
- Replace broken cord locks
- Replace broken ladder barrels
- Replace broken ladders supports
- Replace broken or missing wands
Duette® window shadings by Hunter Douglas
Cellular shades, also know as honeycomb shades, accordion shades, and pleated shades, can also be repaired.
- Replace broken lift cords
- Replace broken cord loops
- Replace broken components